Molekuláris- Ujjlenyomat Kutató Központ Nonprofit Kft.
Munkavégzés helye: Szeged
At the Center for Molecular Fingerprinting (CMF, www.mukkozpont.hu) we combine cutting-edge femtosecond laser technologies with laser-based fingerprinting techniques to advance electric-field molecular spectroscopy. Our novel infrared molecular fingerprinting is developed and utilized by a highly interdisciplinary team of laser physicists, life scientists, data scientists, molecular scientists and medical personnel to probe human health and to identify medical conditions in samples of human bodily liquids. The main aim is to demonstrate how a unique laser technology, that generates ultrashort light pulses, can be utilized for probing human health and disease.
We are searching for candidates with either molecular biological, chemistry, analytical, biotechnological or biomedical background that will work at the new CMF laboratory in Szeged.
At the beginning of 2022, a new biological laboratory for handling and management of human samples will be set to fuel laser-based infrared molecular fingerprinting of human plasma. We are seeking a suitable professional for filling the position of Laboratory Manager to take over the responsibility to establish the biological laboratory and to facilitate the organization, management and running of the biological laboratory. In the CMF bio-laboratory, human sample preparation, processing, aliquoting, quality control and molecular assays will be performed in addition to conventional infrared spectroscopy. This will be done with the help of a technical assistant and in close collaboration with next-door CMF laser laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- coordination of the technical setup of the biological lab infrastructure;
- responsible for human sample management, characterization, quality control, and analytical measurements;
- contribution to the development and maintenance of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), protocols, technical notes, guidelines, and flow charts;
- responsibility for procurement of required devices, consumables and interaction with- relevant suppliers;
- in charge of coordinating the shipment of human samples and data from and to collaborating partners, as well as in charge of maintaining sample safety;
- investigating, reporting and documenting deviations in daily practical operations;
- training and guiding the technical staff and ensuring the highest sample quality;
- interacting with the collaborating partners in Munich.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Masters (or Ph.D.) in molecular biology, chemistry, molecular analytics, biotechnology or biomedical sciences;
- track record of experience in managing a laboratory, leading a team or similar is of advantage;
- familiar with regulatory and governance processes in biomedical research;
- able to communicate effectively and interact in a professional manner with leadership, management, co-workers;
- exceptional in analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- excellent planning skills, with a responsible mindset while keeping a high level of flexibility and accuracy.
- ability to prioritize work efficiently;
- familiar with working in GxP environment;
- excellent in written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian is required;
- high-level user knowledge of standard software and the ability to quickly learn and utilize computer programs as needed;
- strong motivation, ability to work independently but also well equipped for collaboration in this multidisciplinary project;
- ability to share your expertise with a multicultural and diverse environment;
- a unique possibility to work at the highly cross-disciplinary field, at the forefront of biobank sciences shaping the future of biomedical diagnostics;
- a broad range of activities in a dynamically evolving second-to-none endeavor and professional environment;
- ample opportunities for improving professional skills and qualifications – including professional training and workshops;
- a place of employment is in Szeged;
- a versatile range of work packages with good possibilities for further development
Információk az állásról
- Teljes munkaidő 8 óra
- 2-4 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Közép vezető
Önéletrajz elküldése kötelező!