Munkavégzés helye: Szeged
The mission of CMF is to develop and apply new ways of ultrashort laser pulses to analyse human blood and thereby assess human health. In the frame of our clinical research, blood samples are collected and measured with infrared spectroscopy. The first results suggest that the detection approach carries a promising potential with wide societal impact, with the possibility to detect early disease-onset. To establish the new approach and to bring it to a high-throughput level, we are seeking a suitable candidate for filling the position of a
biological / biotechnological / chemical / medical laboratory associate
with a primary task to help realize this. The successful professional shall help us in building up, operating, and maintaining a newly establishing biological laboratory and in completing safe blood sample handling and storage, sample aliquoting and routine laboratory testing. In this role, the candidate will also be documenting the results of tests in databases.
The advertised position will be located at the CMF laboratory in Szeged. The professional will be part of a highly international and interdisciplinary team consisting of molecular biologists, physicists and data scientists. The overriding aim is to evaluate the efficiency of our constantly developing infrared technology.
- Assisting in building-up and maintenance of the biological laboratory in support of the laboratory manager;
- Handling of the collected samples for temporary storage and processing sample aliquots for measurements;
- Performing routine and accurate analysis of the samples with infrared spectroscopy and molecular analytical techniques with help of senior-level personnel;
- Performing quality control assays to ensure sample and data integrity;
- Documentation of laboratory activities using a laboratory information and management system (LIMS);
- Elaboration of SOPs in cooperation with the laboratory manager and further team members.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Qualification as a biological / biotechnological / chemical / medical technician or Bachelor’s degree in Biology / Biotechnology or equivalent and related fields;
- Proven work experience within a GxP environment or in a clinical laboratory is advantageous;
- Ability to communicate in Hungarian and a good command of English are essential;
- Confident user-level computer management skills;
- Willingness to learn quickly and good communication skills;
- Independent working style after completed trainings;
- Flexibility for domestic travel;
- High-level of responsibility.
- a fast-paced stimulating international environment that will expand your abilities and give your talent an edge;
- a broad range of laboratory activities in a dynamically evolving second-to-none endeavour and professional environment;
- ample opportunities for improving your professional skills and qualifications – including professional trainings and workshops;
- working location based in Szeged
We are looking forward to receiving your application via email to Eszter Márton-Szűcs, our HR Associate (firstname.lastname@example.org) including the following documents:
- An English cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae;
- Supporting material such as contact to professional references.
Információk az állásról
- Teljes munkaidő 8 óra
- Nem igényel tapasztalatot
- 1-2 év szakmai tapasztalat
Önéletrajz elküldése kötelező!
Technológus munkatársakat keresünk SzekszárdonBHG-ASZ Kft.Szekszárd
Elektroműszerész, szerviztechnikus műszaki munkatársat keresünk BudapestenSAFE HOME Kft.Budapest XV. kerület
Mikrobiológiai szakasszisztens pozícióban munkalehetőség EgerbenHeves Megyei Vízmű Zrt.Eger
Analitikai laboráns munkalehetőség EgerbenHeves Megyei Vízmű Zrt.Eger